Proud Stockists of the Brother XP1 Luminaire
The Brother XP1 Luminaire is Brother's ground-breaking combination sewing and embroidery machine filled with industry firsts, sewing machine innovations and so much space that your creativity is almost limitless! Nothing on the market is as big or as well-appointed as the Luminaire, and once you move up to this prestigious sewing experience, you'll find yourself with more creative options and such a high capacity for improvisation, than you ever believed possible.
When it comes to sewing, the XP1 Luminaire has more room than ever before, with 13.1" (332mm) of space across the sewing bed, there is room for even your biggest quilting projects. Even if you aren't quilting with your Luminaire, bigger piecing projects like in-the-hoop pieced quilts, are made easier to manage is so much space. Stitchvision technology, new and exclusive to the Luminaire, cleverly projects an actual image of your decorative stitch into place on your work under the needle so you know not only if the stitch will actually fit in your space, but also how it will look. The giant 10.1" (256mm) colour LCD screen makes choosing from the 670 decorative stitches a breeze and the MuVit Digital Dual Feed system will give stitching layers, THICK layers, just as easy.
And embroidery...where to start? How about the enormous hoop size. The 10.5" x 16" (266mm x 406mm) embroidery hoop for the Luminaire is so big that it's reinforced with a metal internal frame, and the embroidery arm itself has been robustly designed internally with an additional x-axis shaft. Then you have the actual embroidery process. Using the same Stitchvision technology as in sewing mode, the Luminaire will project an actual image of your embroidery design onto your hooped fabric so you can see exactly where you're design will be. The on-board editing functions are so advanced that you can create embroidery designs right there on the Luminaire LCD screen, including intricate quilting patterns like stippling, geometrics or even echo.
Just like you'd expect from a machine which is top of it's class, there are more than enough high-level features on the XP1 Luminaire to satisfy the most discerning stitcher, but like all Brother machines, the Luminaire also has excellent everyday features too. The automatic needle threader is completely automatic - no fiddling with alignment as you use it; all of your stitch controls are at your finger-tips and easy to reach; and the 1050 stitches per minute sewing speed is smooth sewing, that purrs along as you create.
We've put together an excellent summary of the key features of the Brother XV1 Luminaire, including all of Brother's demonstration videos, so you can get to know it better. If you'd like to come in and have a sew on the Luminare, pop into our store at Browns Plains, or if you'd like and detailed demonstration, you can book one with a quick phone call: 3806 9600. Ready to purchase the Luminaire? Order yours now HERE.
13.1" NEEDLE TO ARM SPAN
Experience the freedom and comfort of sewing on 65 square inches of included workspace, giving you the power to handle virtually any project with ease. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, able to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt.
STITCH PRECISION WITH NEW STITCHVISION TECHNOLOGY
Introducing StitchVision Technology, a revolutionary new system for virtually perfect stitch positioning* and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light. Preview, audition and edit designs and stitches directly on your fabric.
LARGE 10.1" HD LCD TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
The simple and intuitive 10.1" capacitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories and designs. The user interface offers large, defined crystal-clear icons, and colour navigation for easy viewing.
ENHANCED 13" LED LIGHTING AREA
Now more brilliant than ever before! The powerful, high-colour 13" LED lighting keeps your workspace bright, with less glare and shadows, making it easy on your eyes. Regulate the brightness between five settings, including an "off" mode to find your ideal level.
DUAL KING SPOOL THREAD STAND
Open the top cover to easily attach the included magnetic Dual King Spool Thread Stand. This space saving innovative stand helps ensure proper thread delivery as well as prevent broken stitches and uneven tension.
ONE ACTION NEEDLE PLATE
This thoughtfully designed feature allows for quick needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver. No need to remove your extension table, embroidery unit or accessory tray - saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience.
BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS AND SEWING STITCHES
Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the extensive library of over 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, ZenTangle and Pierre Joseph Redoute.
ENHANCED THREAD COLOR PALETTES
Our already generous thread color palette has been enhanced with the addition of Iris, Floriani, Simplicity, and Polyfast brands.
MY DESIGN CENTER
Enhanced My Design Center integrates with our industry-first InnovEye Plus Technology to offer design capabilities at your fingertips, all without a PC. It's a great way to create custom personal works of art, and a really fun way to create embroidery! 1:Scan It • 2:Convert It • 3:Embroider It!
WIDER VIEW AND FASTER SCANNING IN HIGH RESOLUTION
It's like having a built-in camera and scanner! The ability to scan the entire embroidery area provides virtually endless creative options and helps ensure that all your projects are perfect.
LARGE 10 5/8" X 16" FRAME
Make your projects larger than life with the new large 10 5/8" X 16" frame, the largest that Brother currently offers. This extra-large frame has efficient rubber plates on both sides of the inner frame to hold fabric securely.
Key Features Include:
- 1" needle to arm, and 5" height from sewing bed to top of machine arm
- Almost 13" of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, with five adjustable settings
- Automatic needle threading system
- Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable bobbin winding speed
- 5-level adjustable bobbin winding thread amount
- 4x larger viewing area and faster scanning in high resolution
- Foldable 2-thread spool stand magnetically attaches to the top cover
- One action needle plate with enhanced guidelines
- Wireless LAN compatibility with PE-DESIGN 11 allows you to wirelessly send and receive embroidery stitch data between your PC and the Luminaire
- Dual Purpose Stylus, to select options on the LCD screen as well as interact with icons displayed on fabric by the projector
- Draw directly on the large LCD display to create embroidery
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Ability to scan a drawing or JPEG file for embroidery
- 60 closed shapes and 30 open shapes
- 30 decorative fill patterns
- 17 line styles with flipping capability, including E and V appliqué stitches
- Scan and stipple for decorative fills
- Recognize embroidery outline from embroidery mode and save up to 20 shapes
- InnovEye Plus Technology and Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker for precise positioning
- Projector to preview the selected pattern position on the hooped fabric
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area
- Embroider up to 1,050 stitches per minute, with faster completion speed than previous machines
- More than 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including 192 Disney・Pixar characters
- 24 built-in fonts: 22 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic
- Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper
- Easy on-screen handles for digitally resizing and rotating designs
- On-screen auto density adjustment (stitch to block)
- Resume function
- Selectable thread brand when reading built-in designs or external designs
- Auto Split of quilt block sashes function with 10 built-in designs
- mark at the needle
- 151 utility stitches
- 670 decorative stitches, including 10 Disney sewing stitches
- Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- Free motion mode automatically adjusts the foot height
- Automatic feed dog drop
- Large and clear 10.1" built-in HD LCD display, with tablet-like operation, including pinch-in and pinch-out functionality, flick, and slide scrolling
- More than 16 million possible colors with no color shifting on LCD
- Realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns
- Over 34 instructional videos are available
- Built-in PDF view of instructional manuals
- Includes four sizes of embroidery frames: 10.5"/8" x 16" with an easy lever release, 9.5" x 9.5", 5" x 7" and 4" x 4"
- 14 accessory feet, including 3 free-motion quilting feet and 1 piecing foot
- High-quality accessory box with 3 trays for storage, to fit within 13.1" arm of machine
- Straight stitch needle plate with angled lines for piecing placement and straight stitch foot