Have you seen the new Janome CM&P Continental? Janome knows that today's sewists have changed the landscape of the sewing world. You have high expectations and want a machine that meets exacting criteria. Sewists, meet the Continental M7, a machine that has been thoughtfully designed to meet your needs. It has the largest sewing area in the industry, providing you with the room, light and line of sight necessary to create. The 7" high definition, color touch screen is ergonomically placed on the machine for easy access and reading. New features, such as computerized needle plate removal, an intelligent feed system and an advanced integrated upper feed system will make your sewing easier and faster while the newly designed brushless DC motor gives you the powerful sewing ability that you deserve. It's time to take your sewing to the next level and the Continental M7 will take you there.
Learn more with Janome's AcuSpark App - available for iOS and Android. If you're not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine's screen and the AcuSpark app on your phone or tablet will provide the details that you need to proceed. The App also shows beautifully illustrated pictures of the standard and optional accessories and provides usage details. Learn more.
Key Features of the Janome Continental M7:
- Work Space:343mm (13.5")
- Sewing Speed:up to 1300 stitches per minute
- Pivot Function:Yes
- Easy Change Needle Plate:Yes, automatic
- Machine Screen:Colour LCD touch screen (7")
- Built-in Stitches:400
- Stitch Width:9mm
- Stitch Tapering Function:Yes
- Needle Positions:91
- Presser Foot Lift Button:Yes
- Foot Pressure:Yes, electronic automatic control
- Needle Threader:Yes, superior
- Upper Feed Device:AcuFeed System (Twin & HP2) single available as optional
- Lighting:9 white bright LED lights, 4 locations
- Machine Ports:1 USB port
- Standard Sewing Feet:23
- Extra Wide Table:Yes with drawer
- Built-in Memory:3MB
- Machine Size:W650 x H371 x D259mm
- Free Arm Length:This is a flat-bed machine
- Embossed Measures:Yes, on extra wide table
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart:on screen
- Sewing Applications:Yes
- Stitch Length:up to 5mm
- Speed Control:Yes-Slide
- Stitch Elongation:Yes, up to 5 times on satin stitches
- Favourite Stitch:Yes, available on all stitches & buttonholes but not including alphabets and created stitches
- Mirror Image Stitches:Yes
- Startover:Yes, when startover selected, stitch will reset to the beginning.
- Bobbin Winder:Yes, independent wind bobbin use without unthreading machine
- Set Menu:personalize the machine functions via the Set Menu
- Fonts in Normal Sew:9 fonts (Block,Script,Broadway including 9mm Capital letters/numbers & Cyrillic
- AcuFeed Balance:Yes, on screen
- Drop Feed:Automatic with sensor
- Superior Plus Feed System:7 piece feed dog, new style
- Needle Plate:has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot. This model has 3 different needle plates standard, Straight Stitch and Professional Grade.
- Thread Cutter:automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to underside, consistent cut thread tail of 1cm. Also, standard with this model is the remote thread cutter switch activated by your foot. Remote thread cutter attaches to a base plate with the foot control.
- Stop/Start Button:can sew without foot control. Hold in button when starting to sew & machine sews slow, same at end of sewing press & hold button, machine will sew slow. Sewing speed is controlled by speed slide on the front of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Function:you can memorise this function, needle can remain in down position in fabric when stop sewing (default setting) or be programmed to stop in the up position.
- Auto Lock-off Stitch button:locks off your stitching at the push of button
- Lock Button:a safety function which locks the machine to activate easy change over needle plate, when threading, changing the needle or changing sewing foot
- Reverse Button:Yes
- Magnifier:optional, set of 3 AcuView Optic Magnifiers (1.2, 1.4, 1.6 lens)
- Adjustable Knee Lifter:Yes, electronic
- Variable Zig Zag:free motion stitching using zig zag stitch, stitch width is controlled by the knee lift. Great for thread art.
- Upper Thread Sensor:Yes
- Bobbin Thread Sensor:Yes, optical
- Software:Stitch Composer / Screen Saver Tool / Quilt Block Advisor (Windows only)
- Storage:large accessory case + drawer in extra wide table
- Carry Handle:short handle slots neatly on top of machine + side base of machine
- Foot Control:Large Style with base to fit supplied thread cutter switch
- Internal Frame:rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Multi-language:15 languages - English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish & Norwegian