With the Singer 4452 Heavy Duty sewing machine you can get professional results in no time! The extra-high sewing of 1,100 stitches per minute means you can plough through projects 30% faster than a standard sewing machine.
The Singer Heavy Duty 4452 At a Glance:
- mechanical stitch selection
- 32 stitches
- 1-step buttonhole
- heavy-duty metal frame
- pull-down needle threader
- stainless-steel sewing area
- upto 1100 stitches per minute
Key Features of the Singer Heavy Duty 4452:
- Singer Sewing Assistant App - Click HERE to find out more!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: The internal skeleton of the sewing machine consists of a Heavy Duty metal frame that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- Extra-high Sewing Speed: Sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allows you to finish projects in less time than a conventional sewing machine.
- Stronger Motor: Boasting a stronger motor than conventional sewing machines, the Singer Heavy Duty sewing machine sews through heavy duty fabric without a hitch!
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter: offers more clearance when sewing multiple layers of bulky fabric.
- Adjustable Pressure Foot Pressure: Adjustable presser foot pressure exerted on your fabric while sewing. The pressure is optimally pre-set but feel free to override those setting for high pile fabrics for delicate fabrics like chiffon.
- Free Arm Convertible:
- The removable free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other circular or small projects.
Automatic Tension: Ensures stable straight stitch quality regardless of the type
- Easy Stitch Selection: With the easily accessible stitch dial you can change stitches in one easy step!
- 6mm Stitch Width: Most stitches with a twin needle (optional purchase), parallel rows of stitching are perfect for hemming or adding a decorative touch. Just reduce the stitch width on selected stitches and twin needle sewing expands your creative possibilities.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding System: Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the sewing machine and your bobbin is full in no time! The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making winding safe. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled.
- LED Sewing Space Light: The LED Sewing Space Light keeps your workspace illuminated
- Drop Feed with Box Feed Motion: Lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons.
- Three Needle Positions: Provides more control of stitch placement. You can set the needle to one of three positions, which is great when inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Twin Needle Capable: When sewing with a twin needle (optional purchase), parallel rows of stitching are perfect for hemming or adding a decorative touch. Just reduce the stitch width on selected stitches and twin needle sewing expands your creative possibilities.
- 32 Built-in Stitches: Choose from a variety of stitches which include basic sewing stitches, decorative sewing and more.
and These Standard Accessories are All Included:
- General Purpose Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Buttonhole Foot,
- Zipper Foot
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Class 15 Bobbins
- Spool Caps
- Auxiliary Spool Pins
- Spool Pin Felt
- Pack of Needles
- Soft Dust Cover
Set Up Your Sewing Room with a Combo!
Purchase the Heavy Duty sewing machine and special edition overlocker in a combo and SAVE $499 on RRP.