This machine was created in collaboration with Amazon Original TV fashion series "Making The Cut". The Singer M3335 sewing machine features 97 stitch applications to offer creative freedom to any fashionista to strut their stuff on the runway.
The Singer Making the Cut M33352 At a Glance:
- 23 stitches
- 1-step buttonhole
- easy stitch selection dial
- width and length control
- special edition shape and colour
- FREE new owner's lesson SAVE $45
Key Features of the Singer Making the Cut M3335:
- 97 Stitch Applications: 23 stitches to offer a wide range of sewing techniques to allow for maximum creativity.
- Quick and Easy Threading: Easy-to-follow threading guides
- Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole: Buttonholes can be sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine will sew a button perfectly sized for the button.
- Needle Threader: Easily thread the sewing machine needle.
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width: Customise the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this feature for techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Easy Stitch Selection: Stitches are clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Just turn the dial to select your stitch.
- Free arm: Easily sew hems, cuffs, and other small circular projects.
- LED Lighting: Clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows.
- Full Size Sewing Area: Accommodates your sewing and quilting projects easily
and These Standard Accessories are All Included:
- All Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Pack of Needles
- Bobbins (Class 15, transparent)
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Darning Plate
- Spool Holders
Set Up Your Sewing Room with a Combo!
Purchase the Making the Cut special edition sewing machine and special edition overlocker in a combo and SAVE $200 on RRP.