The Singer Overlock 0235 is perfect for the aspiring fashionista! It features 2/3/4 thread capability for a variety of stitch combinations to create the perfect finish. seam or hem on your projects.
The Singer Making the Cut Overlocker 0235 At a Glance:
- 1300 stitches per minute - faster than your sewing machine
- Differential feed
- Free-arm for small round sewing
- Built-in rolled-hem needle plate
- Special edition Making the Cut model
- FREE new owner's lesson SAVE $45
- 4 new overlocker threads SAVE $14
Key Features of the Singer Making the Cut Overlocker 0235:
- 2/3/4 Thread capability: The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch no matter what project: blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams.
- Differential feed: Controls the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth. Use the differential feed to help eliminate distortion from your seams when sewing stretchy fabrics or puckers from seams in lightweight or silky fabrics.
- Free arm: Take the accessory compartment off, when you need to overlock areas such cuffs, pant hems and other circular seams.
- 1300 Stitches per minute: Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute, providing a professional speed for faster results.
- Adjustable thread tension
- Adjustable stitch length and cutting width
- Built-in rolled hem plate: Simply slide a lever to easily change the machine for rolled hemming. There is no need to change the stitch blade.
- Extra high presser foot lift: The presser foot can be raised extra high, which will allow thick fabrics to go through.
- Quick and easy threading
and These Standard Accessories are All Included:
- Needle Pack
- Allen key to change needes
- 2-Thread overlock converter
- Foot Control
Set Up Your Sewing Room with a Combo!
Purchase the Making the Cut special edition sewing machine and special edition overlocker in a combo and SAVE $200 on RRP.