With a full metal frame, powerful motor and electronic-enables features, the Singer HD6805C computerised heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. A wide range of basic, stretch, and decorative stitches, plus 2 different lettering fonts provide loads of creative options for personalising your projects.
The Singer Heavy Duty 6805C at a Glance:
- 300 stitches
- Extra power for thick layers
- LCD screen
- 2 alphabets
- Auto thread-cutting function
- Start/stop option - no need to use foot control
Bonus from Sewer's Delight:
- 2 FREE new owner's lessons SAVE $90
- Extra wide extension table SAVE $89
Key Features of the Singer Heavy Duty 6805C:
- 568 Stitch applications: Wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- 300 Stitches: Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more!
- Enhanced piercing power: More power for sewing thick fabric layers
- Extra high sewing speed: Professional results for faster results
- LCD screen: Clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Speed control: Set the machine’s maximum sewing speed as desired for full control.
- Touch button stitch selection: Use the touch buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch’s length and width settings.
- 2 x lettering fonts: Personalise projects with custom words, phrases or monograms.
- 9 x 1 Step buttonholes: Create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Automatic thread cutter: Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button.
- Quick and easy threading: Easy to see and thread for a quick start.
- Needle threader: Effortless threading of the needle for a faster start.
- Drop and sew bobbin: Easily insert the bobbin and monitor bobbin thread supply.
- Heavy duty metal frame: Full interior metal frame provides long lasting durability.
- LED lighting: Clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Tie-off button: Sews securings stitches at beginning and end to prevent thread tails from unraveling.
- Mirror image: Many stitch patterns can be monitored for more creative possibilities.
- Stitch elongation: Many stitch patterns can be elongated for more creative possibilities.
- Drop feed: Allows mulitple sewing techniques.
- Adjustable stitch length & width: Customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm: Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- Stainless steel bed plate: Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface.
- Start/stop button: Start & Stop machine without the pedal
And ALL of these Accessories Are Included:
- All-purpose foot
- Buttonhole foot, Blind hem foot
- Zipper foot, Satin stitch foot
- Button sewing foot
- Sew easy foot
- Even feed/walking foot
- Open toe foot
- Cording foot
- 4 bobbins
- Large spool holder
- Small spool holder
- Spool pin felt
- Auxiliary spool
- L Screwdriver
- Brush/seam ripper
- Soft cover
- Pack of needles.