The Singer 20U is a medium-weight industrial machine with variable stitch width allowing both straight stitch and zig-zag stitches. The maximum width of zig-zag on the Singer 20U is 12mm (domestic machines are 7mm), and the top sewing speed is 2000 stitches per minute. If you are looking for a faster machine with a wider throat, see the Singer 141G HERE
**Delivery on this machine will vary. For more information on delivery options, please give us a call prior to order: 07 38060 9600.
The Singer Singer Industrial Zig-Zag 20U Series at a Glance:
- Easy back stitching by independently adjustable and variable forward and reverse feed system
- Adjustable stitch width
- Drop feed type and reverse feed by hand lever.
- Convertible to embroidery, zig zag or straight stitching
- Needle position control device for button holing
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Max Speed: 2,000
- Zigzag Width: 12.0
- Max. Stitch Length: 5.0
- Zigzag Type: 1 Step
- Presser Foot Lift Hand: 6.35
- Presser Foot Lift Knee:12.0
- Hook: Standard
- Motor: 1/3 HP Low Speed Clutch Motor (R31431)
- All 3 models include a table, thread-stand, and knee-lift.
- Table is ready to assemble and machine is mounted to table. Set-up requires 2 people, both able to lift over 15kgs.
- Assembly and local Brisbane delivery is available for an additional $250.